The Legendary #TaxDivas of Team Exponential Brilliance will R-O-C-K You This Tax Filing Season!!
by Amanda Roothman on 15 October
Team Exponential Brilliance's legendary #TaxDivas don't do drama, we do business. And when your tax affairs become our business, we will R-O-C-K your expectations right out the stadium!
Because we are the C-H-A-M-P-I-O-N-S, my friends!
D-day, Zero Hour is approaching....
Stop "kickin' your can all over the place..." and complete the Tax Campaign on our uniquely designed Exponential Brilliance Swift App. Then sit back and watch the show, because we will certainly R-O-C-K you!
Details regarding the 2021 Tax Season:
- Filing Season Deadline:
- Zero-Hour for non-provisional taxpayers: November 23rd, 2021 - extended to December 2nd 2021.
- D-Day for provisional taxpayers (including trusts): January 31st, 2022.
- Some of the documents you will need to collect for easy upload to the Tax Campaign on the Exponential Brilliance Swift App, includes:
- IRP5 Certificates from Employment;
- Foreign Income Details;
- Medical Aid Certificate;
- Retirement Annuity Certificates;
- Certificates relating to local-and foreign interest income, foreign dividend income; and a #TopTip: if you are married in community of property, the certificates received for both you and your spouse are required.
- Travel logbook where you have received a travel allowance or fringe benefit from an employer-provided vehicle,The SARS required format is already uploaded to your tax campaign for you to download and complete.
- Details on your home office expenses claim - do take a minute to read the article on this subject, and familiarise yourself with the content of such claim.
- But.... let me not carry on and on about boring tax documents. The Tax Campaign on the Exponential Brilliance Swift App is uniquely designed in a question and answer/upload format, with enhancements and helpful articles for every aspect of your tax return, that you may have questions on.
The best thing for our creative process, is the deadline.
And the deadline, together with the goal which is your tax compliance, will get us R-O-C-K-I-N-G! Do not procrastinate! Request a Tax Campaign and watch this space!
...and we mean to go on and on and on and on.....
'cause we are the C-H-A-M-P-I-O-N-S, my friends...!!!
by Amanda Roothman on 23 November