Time's up! Tax Filing Deadline for Provisional Taxpayers is here!
by Amanda Roothman on 16 January
"Better three hours too soon than a minute too late. - William Shakespeare.
#TeamExponentialBrilliance loves deadlines. We like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by!! Yes, our ultimate inspiration: The Deadline.
Provisional Taxpayers have less than two weeks to the tax filing deadline - 29 January 2021! And with SARS being very generous with those final demands on collecting taxes since the budget just went haywire with the pandemic, you should stop procrastinating!
Procrastination is the bad habit of putting off until the day after tomorrow what should have been done the day before yesterday.
So, if you still have to file your tax return, and don't want to be surprised by a SARS final demand February 1st 2021, then act NOW!
Your to-do list is easy:
- Contact your #TaxDivas of choice.
- Make sure you have received your tax certificates such as:
- IRP5 certificates;
- Your logbook in terms of business kilometres travelled against a travel allowance;
- Medical Aid Certificate;
- Medical expenses not recovered from your medical aid;
- Retirement Annuity Certificates;
- Donations to a Public Benefit Organisation (and you have received a Section 18A certificate, such as the Solidarity Fund);
- Section 12J Venture Capital Company investment deductions (and you have a certificate);
- Expenses against commission income.
- Information pertaining to your personal Assets & Liabilities.
- Leave all the rest to us, we promise to knock the client experience out of the park!
With #TeamExponentialBrilliance, excellence is never an accident. It is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, and intelligent execution.
It represents the wise choice of many alternatives - choice, not chance, determines your destiny.
"The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing." - Walt Disney.
by Amanda Roothman on 31 July